276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chicco Next2Me Original, Grey | Side-Sleeping Crib, Adjustable Height, inc. Mattress and Travel Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Next2Me Air and Next2Me Pop Up is designed with 4 wide meshed sides for optimal airflow, keeping baby's sleep space well ventilated and cool in the hot summer months. Are you after a bedside co-sleeper which will last you for a long time? Do not use the product with beds having frames protruding from the mattress more than 21 cm. The upper surface of the frame must not be higher than 41 cm. Chicco Next2Me Magic is the most innovative side sleeping solution on the market. Designed with a host of exciting and innovative new features, including a one-handed sliding side panel, which makes it easier than ever to reach little one during the night. With two mesh sides for optimal airflow, the crib is kept well aerated ensuring your baby's comfort. This also enables you to keep an eye on your snoozing little one, even when the side is up. The only other thing you may need to consider getting is a second bed for naps as our tester did feel it was too big to move around a house or even use as a travel cot.

During testing, it took around 30 minutes to set up the crib and attach it to the bed in side-sleeping mode, with one person doing it and no tools required. Initially, Anna worried it wouldn’t fit under their bed but the auto-retractable legs slotted in very easily and the two straps attached the crib securely to her bed. The Next2Me Forever also boasts 4 mesh sides for optimal air circulation and to allow curious little ones to see their surroundings. The larger size is great for baby’s growth, but the crib feels too big to keep moving around the house – even though it has wheels Having your baby so accessible during the wee hours can make such a difference to exhausted new parents, enabling you to feed and soothe them with no hassle at all. Plus, with the one-handed opening on the Next2Me Magic and the Next2Me Forever you needn't even get out of bed! The Chicco Next2Me cribs have all been furnished with a whole host of thoughtful features to ensure that your entire family can sleep like a baby.

When the product is fastened to the bed, there must be no gaps between the lowered side of the crib and the mattress of the parents’ bed. in-1 – can be used as a stand-alone crib, side-sleeper and includes a travel bag so you can use it as a travel cot away from home too

Do not use the product with beds where the distance between the upper surface of the bed frame and the upper surface of the mattress is less than 21 cm. The bed comes with two straps which you adjust to attach the crib securely to your bed and, when it comes to converting it to a stand-alone, you simply remove the straps and slide the side up. Our mum thought it was very easy to make the change. The Next2Me Forever is the only Next2Me crib which is suitable from birth all the way up to 4 years old. It boasts 3in1 capabilities; offering a bedside co-sleeper mode, a standalone crib mode and then can be transformed into a toddler bed when your little one is not-so-little anymore! Do not use the product if the mattress of the parents’ bed has a height of less than 49 cm or more than 64 cm. The Chicco Next2Me Dream features 11 adjustable height levels, ranging from 35cm to 52 cm, allow parents to create the perfect sleeping position for their little one, and can be tilted to aid with reflux. Additionally, the crib has an additional mesh window for increased breathability to keep baby cool and comfortable during the night.It is so simple to adjust – just press the buttons on the legs to change the height or incline the Magic to one of four different levels. This product is intended for a child who is not able to sit, to turn around and to pull themselves up with their hands and knees. The Next2Me Air is all about breathability, with all 4 sides of the crib designed with wide netted material to ensure optimal ventilation to keep baby comfortable all night long. Another bonus of having all mesh sides is that you can see baby from every angle, so no matter where you are you can always keep an eye on your little one. Chicco Next2Me Dream is the side-sleeping crib that features a one handed side panel that can be easily opened during the night, allowing parents to reach little one for night feeds and cuddles.

For parents looking for a crib compatible with divan beds, all three cribs in the Chicco Next2Me range feature adjustable feet. The Chicco Next2Me Magic is designed with retractable feet, whilst the Chicco Next2Me Dream and Chicco Next2Me Air feature folding feet. The drop-side is very easy to adjust with just one hand so will help breastfeeding mums and those with bad sleepers The mesh windows encourage air to flow easily throughout the crib and all the corners are covered so there are no sharp bits to catch yourself on. Zips feel safe for little fingers and there are no gaps on the sliding rail for them to get caught. When the crib is not attached to the bed you should always make sure that the side is up. For parents looking for enhanced air flow, the new Chicco Next2Me Air features mesh panelling on all four sides of the crib to keep little one cool.With a zip side panel that folds down, the Next2Me Air offers the same popular functions as the original side-sleeping crib, Next2Me, allowing parents to share a space with their little one without risking their safety during the night. Thanks to the folding feet, the Chicco Next2Me Air is suitable for most beds, including divans. We tested the grey and although Anna felt she had seen prettier beds on the market, such as the Shnuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper, she liked the simplicity and functionality of this crib. She thought it was good quality and roomy without taking up too much space in her home, yet still felt cosy for her baby boy. The Chicco Next2me sits on the higher end of the price spectrum for bedside cribs, but Katy felt it was worth its price tag thanks to its 'versatility and longevity'.

It might not be the most stylish or beautiful bed, but it is safe and will offer lots of room as your baby grows, meaning you shouldn't need another option before they - and you - are ready for them to move into their own room,” she explains. 'It’s not cheap but I do think it offers great value and performance: it offers flexibility of use, and has plenty of functions built in to meet most, if not all, of baby's needs.' Safe, spacious and very functional, this crib will give peace of mind to parents – especially first-timers – who want to keep their baby close and care for them easily in the early hours of the morning. At first glance, the instructions are quite confusing. The big booklet offers guidance in many different languages so it took our tester, Anna, a while to find and make sense of the English instructions.

How easy is the Chicco Next2Me Magic to set up?

It is advised that you keep baby in your room until they reach 6 months old to prevent SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) and some parents choose to co-sleep to keep an even closer watch over their precious little one. However, co-sleeping in itself can cause SIDS if practised incorrectly. The Chicco Next2Me cribs completely negate this issue, offering baby a safe space to sleep independently, right next to Mum and Dad. Do not use the product with beds with containers/drawers having a base 11 cm more protruding than the mattress. The Next2Me Magic is equally as versatile as the original Next2Me. This crib comes with a travel bag included and can be easily dismantled to take with you on your travels. This crib features 4 wheels on the base for easier transportation and also boasts a 4 level tilt-function to ease symptoms of reflux or congestion in your little one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment